- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- The journal is published 2 (twice) times a year, i.e. January, and July.
- Naskah harus asli, belum pernah dipublikasikan sebelumnya di jurnal ilmiah mana pun, bahwa naskah tidak diajukan untuk publikasi di tempat lain, dan tidak akan diserahkan ke media apa pun selama proses peninjauan kecuali jika penulis telah secara resmi menarik naskah dari Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan
- Naskah yang disampaikan adalah topik penelitian yang tidak bertentangan dengan penelitian bioetika.
- Jurnal ini diterbitkan 2 (dua kali) kali dalam setahun, yaitu Januari, dan Juli.
Preparing The Article
- Prepare and submit your article based on the journal's template which can be found in this web.
- The article should not exceed 10 pages, including embedded figures and tables, without any appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx). It should be written with word processing software on A4 size paper, margins: top 4 cm; left 3 cm; right 2,5 cm; bottom2,5 cm. Please follow the rules regarding font's size, type, spacing, style as used in the template.
- Title, Abstract and Keywords must be written in bilingual. However, If none of Authors is native Indonesian speaker, you are allowed to leave all Indonesian parts blank.
- The title is written using Times New Roman 16, bold, single space, center aligned.
- Abstracts consists of 150- 200 words, Times New Roman,11, 1-spaced, contains the essence of the article and includes a brief background, objectives, methods and results or findings of the study. Abstract is written in one paragraph.
- Keywords are written in Indonesia and English 3-5 words/phrases, Times New Roman, 11, and consist of important words/phrases from the article.
- Author's name, affiliation, affiliation address and email. State clearly and include country's name on your affiliation address.
- The body of article should be in one coloumn, 11, Times New Roman, Justify alignment, without indent. The body of article should encompases of:
- Introduction. State adequate background, issues, objectives, and literature review. Avoid a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. Explain how you addressed the problem and clearly state the aims of your study.
- Method. Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan is a scientific journal, so the used method is the scientific method in the form of study of literature, observation, surveys, interviews, Focus Group Discussion, system testing or simulation and other techniques commonly used in the world of research. It is also recommended to describe analysis techniques used briefly and clearly, so that the reader can easily understand.
- Result and Discussion. Results should be clear, concise and not in the form of raw data. Discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan will do the final formatting of your paper.
- Conclusion. Conclusion should lead the reader to important matter of the paper. Authors are allowed to include suggestion or recommendation in this section. Write conclusion, suggestion and/or recommendation in narrative form (avoid of using bulleting and numbering).
- Acknowledgments. It is highly recommended to acknowledge a person and/or organizations helping author(s) in many ways. Sponsor and financial support acknowledgments should be included in this section. Should you have lots of parties to be acknowledged, state your acknowledgments only in one paragraph. Avoid of using bulleting and numbering in this section.
- Bibliography must be written in APA-Style format and it is highly recommended to use a reference manager application such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, etc.
- Reference must be relevant, up-to-date, and at least 50% are primary references (accredited journals, international journals, theses, dissertations). The reference update shown by a minimum of 70% of the bibliography is the issue of the last ten years. When references are obtained from the internet, it is not allowed to cite from wikipedia, personal blog, or non-scientific website. the website must be reliable.