Peer Review Process
Jurnal Teras Kesehatan uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan Board is responsible for the selection of papers and selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review method).
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Editor is responsible for the final decision regarding the submission based on reviewer’s recommendation. The Editor's decision is final.
- Jurnal TERAS Kesehatan Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.